1. This project was completed in 2018 in Ilford, Essex. The 24 square metre area required full excavation prior to the addition of the resin bound stone in ‘Autumn Gold’. It features brindle blocks to the front of the driveway with the addition of brindle key kerbs on the steps to create a look in line with the property.
2. Can we change this before and after since the one above it is also ‘Autumn Gold’. Please see below some before and after pictures in ‘Natural Tan’ to showcase our range of colours (description will be underneath)
A North London driveway that had previously been paved was extended and excavated to create a spacious and more accessible area. The resin bound stone in ‘Natural Tan’ with the brindle block edging showcases the property perfectly.
3. This pre-existing concrete driveway was overlaid with decorative resin bound stone in ‘Fayre Fleck’. This colour was the perfect choice for the property since it creates both a warm and welcoming feel from the offset.
4. This project entailed the excavation of the garden area in addition to the removal of the pre-existing patio. Once an appropriate base was installed, resin bound stone was laid in contrasting colours to retain the previous garden layout and the use of the block edging creates a sleek and stylish pathway into the house.
5. The tired, cracked resin as shown in the before picture was given a new lease of life with the application of resin bound stone. It enhances the look of an already beautifully maintained garden and provides the ideal setting for a traditional, country property.