Quartz stone carpet has faultless anti-slip properties, even in wet conditions making it the perfect choice for; Offices, retail outlets, arenas, hospitality, kitchens and domestic applications. The efficient installation techniques we use ensure minimal downtime as we understand how important it is and we have 12 and 24-hour options before the floor can be used.
Quartz stone carpet is mixed immediately prior to installing on-site using special forced action mixers. The aggregate is mixed thoroughly with a 2-part epoxy resin before being hand trowelled for a smooth, perfect and seamless finish. The design options are limitless due to the wide range of aggregate colour and size variations.
Quartz stone carpet Benefits
Just a few of the many benefits that make this as an ideal choice are:
- Hard wearing – Durable, stone carpet is being walked on, danced on, eaten on, shopped on, and showered on in the most demanding commercial applications worldwide
- Natural Finish – The natural aggregate gives a striking, stylish and modern look to your floor
- Low maintenance – almost no maintenance is required. If the floor is ever damaged for whatever reason it can be simply repaired without leaving a mark
- Fast Installation – In most cases the floor can be used in 12-24 hours from install, minimising any disruption
- Anti-slip – The finished surface has fantastic anti-slip properties, even in wet conditions